Forum on Maritime Transport Education & Training
Written by Gesine Stück | Wednesday, 05 January 2011 |
The NMU lead partner Transport Research Institute (TRI), Edinburgh Napier University, organises in cooperation with the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers a seminar on Maritime Transport Education & Training. The seminar will take place on 2nd March 2011 in the Barceló Edinburgh Carlton Hotel, North Bridge, Edinburgh.
Aim of the forum is to explore cutting edge approaches to delivering Maritime Education and Training programmes in an increasingly challenging global business environment.
Keynote speakers include:
- Glen Murphy FICS (Irish Maritime Development Office)
- Dr Richard Speight (City of Glasgow College, formally the Glasgow College of Nautical Studies)
- Kelly Price (Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers)
- Professor Kevin Cullinane (Transport Research Institute)
- Dr Gordon Wilmsmeier (Transport Research Institute).
All organisations active in or with an interest in maritime transport and its wider impacts are invited to take part at the seminar. The event is free of charge but registration is required.
For detailed information, see the official invitation here.